Date: 5/24/19 8:21 am
From: Randy Stringer <0000014328ddae02-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Shaner Road- Lawrence County May 23
Dear Birders,

Water levels at the Shaner Road Ponds held 10 shorebird species including Lesser Yellowlegs-1, Dunlin- 31, Pectoral SP- 2, Semipalmated SP- 15, Semipalmated Plover-8, White-rumped SP-1, Spotted SP-6, Sanderling-3, Killdeer-5 and Western SP-1.
A Vesper Sparrow was singing nearby but would not show itself. This species is very uncommon in Lawrence County.
At Wolfe Creek Narrows in Butler County I tallied Acadian Flycatcher and Louisiana Waterthrush.
Lake Arthur allowed me to add Blue-winged Warbler and Kentucky Warbler.
Good Birding,
R.C. StringerGrove City

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!