Date: 5/23/19 10:43 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Last Chance - Washington County
Birders
This afternoon on the way back from Chicago, I stopped at Last Chance.
When I first arrived it appeared that migration was over, but then I found
a Northern Waterthrush followed by a quick look at a Mourning Warbler.
There was a Mockingbird across the street and then a Veery popped up in the
brush. the only other warblers were a Yellow and a Wilson's.