Date: 5/23/19 8:50 pm
From: Marcia Canter <bomaanka...>
Subject: [cobirds] Broad-tailed Hummingbird today, Adams County
Hi Cobirders
My daughter and I were able to identify a male Broad-tailed Hummingbird
along Clear Creek in Adams Cnty. today. I had heard and seen it yeaterday,
but was unable to get a good enough view to make a sure ID. Today it
perched long enough for me to see the dark gorget, changing to red in the
light. He made the expected high flights up and almost straight down. The
location is just west of Lowell Blvd. A year ago, I had seen no
hummingbirds