Date: 5/23/19 10:16 am
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Olive-sided flycatcher in Moultonborough
Near a house on Bodge Hill Rd., near both swamp and open grassy areas, perched on the bare branch at the tippy-top of the tree, flew to another similar perch and returned, also sallied out after insects several times and returned to the same perch. It refused to turn so that I could see the vest straight on but I did get kind of a 3/4 view that showed it, and the white fluffy patches on the sides between folded wing and tail were quite evident, from a distance my first thought was evening grosbeak because of the noticeable white patches.

Jane Rice
Moultonborough