Date: 5/22/19 5:12 pm
From: Scott Spangenberg <sjspangenberg...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Heads Up: Nighthawks are on the move!
I watched another twenty minutes and ended up with a total of 80 Common
Nighthawks. The Nighthawks were mostly fairly low. I could see a big swarm
of mayflies hovering high above the house. Lots of photos of Nighthawks and
a few of the mayfly swarm. The Barred Owl that had been calling most of the
afternoon went silent just before 7 PM.