Date: 5/22/19 3:50 pm
From: Mascoma Chapter NH Audubon <mascomabirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] "Feathered Friday" at Hanover's Mink Brook Coming Up.
Ever optimistic, we're saying Friday's forecast for a 45% chance of showers
will fall in the opposite direction to 55% chance of no showers. In any
event, we'll be watching the weather closely and hoping we can get this
event in on Friday, the 24th beginning at 7:00 a.m. We'll send out updates
as needed.

Hoping for the best, meet in the parking area adjacent to the electrical
substation on NH Route 10 about ¼ mile south of the Hanover business
district. The trails are level but mostly dirt surface, which means they
could be muddy should rain have occurred near the day of the walk.

Bring binoculars and/or a spotting scope as you prefer. The walk is free
and open to the public. All experience levels welcome.

To be led by members of the Mascoma Chapter Steering Committee.

--
Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon