Date: 5/22/19 3:17 pm
From: Rob Sparks <robsparks...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mourning Warbler/Larimer
Birders I was birding my local patch at Lee Martinez Park and had a
Mourning Warbler on the west side just east of where the stream goes under
the walkway. Same general area that David Wade had one on May 19th. I guess
that bird could have stuck around but seems like it would have left before
the snow, no?

This beast was foraging close to the ground and very difficult to get looks
at, its like a ghost. I saw it once and then heard it call but then it
disappeared.

Rob Sparks

Cloudy Old Town
Fort Collins