Date: 5/22/19 2:57 pm
From: Russell Schrinner <schrinner...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Questions
Mark, I read your post with interest because there is an abandoned house near me. The door is standing wide open & I have been seeing brown swallows flying in & out. I have been trying to get a good look at them but they fly very fast. I decided that they are rough-winged. Do you think they might try to nest in a building like that? There were 2 of them, but, just this pm I noticed 4 flitting around. Your thoughts?

Joan Schrinner
Melrose, Jackson County

Sent from my iPad