Date: 5/22/19 2:41 pm
From: Genevieve Day <genevieve.petra.day...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report- Chico Basin Ranch (El Paso) 5/22
May 22

After being unable to band on Monday and Tuesday due to the weather today
was a very birdy day... of mostly all Swainson's Thrushes. I caught a total
of 81 birds today, one of which was a Black-Chinned Hummingbird, which I
released unbanded:

American Redstart: 1
MacGillivray's Warbler: 3
Lincoln's Sparrow: 4
Swainson's Thrush: 62
Gray Catbird: 5
Yellow-breasted Chat: 1
Spotted Towhee: 2
Brown Thrasher: 1
Bullock's Oriole: 1

This is the final week of banding for the Spring, another bander will
arrive to pick up when fall migration starts! I will be banding 6-11,
weather permitting, each day until Friday. On Friday I will stop banding
around 9am. Please come visit!

Genevieve Day
Bander
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies