Date: 5/22/19 12:17 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Audubon's Warblers
Em Scatterigia found a nest on Mt Tabor in the past few days. I believe
they nest at low densities in conifers many places west of the Cascades.
The most adaptable warbler l have personal practical knowledge of. They
nest on the edge of the Great Plains, Pine Ridge, Nebraska and the Rochelle
Hills of Wyoming. Rainfall at Devil's Lake must be close to 100 inches, the
Nebraska panhandle under 20.

On Wed, May 22, 2019, 11:27 AM Phil Pickering <philliplc...> wrote:

> Have successfully nested at Devil's Lake
> Campground in Lincoln City. Probably a
> small colony there with at least 2-3 singing
> and a female with mobile fledglings this AM.
>
> Not exactly earth-shattering news but seems
> a bit unusual for sea level on the immediate
> coast.
>
> Phil

Join us on Facebook!