Date: 5/22/19 4:50 am
From: Kendall Zook <kendallzook98...>
Subject: FW: Can you help me identify a bird song? Crawford Co.
Thanks to all who helped me with this song and the others who offered to
help. Apparently this is a version of the Hooded Warbler's alternate song
that I've never heard before. So I've learned something new. I appreciate
how birders are so willing to swap advice and lend their experience very
generously. It's benefitted me before and now again. Hopefully I can pass on
the favor someday.

Kendall