Date: 5/22/19 4:34 am
From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur update
Hi -

I have a dim memory of reporting one from the Narrows sometime in the last decade...

Don't know whether I can recover any notes.

Wayne
On 5/21/2019 5:53:02 PM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
I have never seen one here and neither have Rick Vetter or Joan Suther. My copy of Littlefield is not where I am so I can’t check there.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...> [mailto:<acontrer56...>]
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS:
Malheur NWR
36391 Sodhouse Ln
Princeton OR 97721

www.alanlcontreras.com [http://www.alanlcontreras.com]

http://osupress.oregonstate.edu/book/edge-of-awe [http://osupress.oregonstate.edu/book/edge-of-awe]

On May 21, 2019, at 2:47 PM, <philliplc...> [mailto:<philliplc...>] wrote:

> I forgot to mention yesterday that Corvallis
> Audubon found a Glaucous-winged Gull near
> Lawen.  Might be first record for Harney Co.

Nice. I assume there must be a historical record or two,
but there is currently a huge completely blank spot on
the GWGU eBird map for all of central-east and southeast
Oregon from east of the Deschutes and south of McKay
Creek NWR.

Phil

Join us on Facebook!