Date: 5/21/19 1:38 pm
From: Ed Baker <ednbonniebaker...>
Subject: [cobirds] Dillon, Summit County, CO
May 20, 2019 - afternoon backyard

Grey Catbird - only one
Long tail with chestnut under tail
Black cap

It's a first!!!

With all the snow we've had and are still getting more, the Dillon Preserve
has flocks of Juncos; I've even seen Green-tailed Towhsees.

My Bluebirds are laying eggs'; only one nest site appears to have stopped
at 3 eggs so suspect if the pair survives the weather, they'll came back
and start again;

Bonnie Boex
Dillon, CO