Date: 5/21/19 1:18 pm
From: Becky Campbell <3rdgenbirder...>
Subject: [cobirds] Orchard Oriole Arapahoe - New Yard Bird
Cobirders,

It's been the oriole/tanager wars in my backyard. Increased numbers of
both Bullock's Orioles(7) and Western Tanagers(6) competing for the suet,
seed and oriole feeders pretty much all day. Also arriving with the
oriole flock was an male Orchard Oriole - a new yard bird for me! Alas,
have only had 2 short visits from this more reticent bird. Love this
weather!

Becky Campbell
Arapahoe Cty.
just so. of Cherry Creek State Park