Date: 5/20/19 7:03 pm
From: sallie barker <salliebarker...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Good timing in Springfield
The Chestnut-Sided Warbler returned to his favorite tree in our Springfield
yard this weekend. This morning, I said to my husband, "Remember how he
usually shares the tree with the Indigo Bunting every day throughout the
summer? I wonder when he will arrive." We then looked in our birding
journal, which said that the Indigo Bunting showed up on May 21st,
2018...And suddenly, literally at the end of my sentence, what did we
hear??? The paired phrases of the Indigo Bunting! He returned to his
favorite tree in our yard at that very moment! Dazzling timing!