Date: 5/20/19 4:03 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] 14 species at Chico Basin Ranch, Pueblo Co. 5/20
I know of 14 species of Warblers that were seen today at Chico Basin Ranch
- fee area (Pueblo County), on 20 May. All the species were seen at
Headquarter Willow area and at Rose Pond.

Of course the main highlights were male *Canada Warbler* and male *Mourning
Warbler*, both CBRC review species, luckily other birders got photos of
both, that I will use for my documentation on these two species. Other
highlights: Black-and-white Warbler (male at HQ), Palm Warbler (at Rose
Pond), Ovenbird (HQ), American Redstart - 3+ at HQ and 1 at Rose, Nashville
(HQ -- I didn't see), Northern Waterthrush (Rose -- I didn't see). Two
Veery at HQ, and a Red-eyed Vireo at HQ. There may have been other things
seen, there were many birders present. The banding station in El Paso
County was checked and it didn't seem to be as crazy as it was on the
Pueblo County side of the Ranch.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO