Date: 5/20/19 3:26 pm
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: White-winged Dove
Speaking of White-winged Doves.

I still have my faithful bird in the yard.

I saw one bird April 1st if I remember correctly, then I had seen two in the same tree a few days later-still in the first week of April. Then only one at a time since then, as relaxed as this bird is with my coming and going on the back porch I’ll wager a guess is it the same bird.

Saturday there were two White-winged Doves on the arbor in the backyard. This is about the same time last year I started seeing two but they were not usually together, more like in earshot. My ears, so they weren’t that far away for me to hear them.

YAY!

Jacque Brown
Centerton, AR
<bluebird2...>