Date: 5/20/19 11:40 am
From: Steven Brown <sbrown37...>
Subject: [cobirds] Indigo Bunting, et. al, CSR, El Paso Co, Mon
Hey again, COBIrders,

I was ready for a blow-out this morning, at Clear Spring Ranch, but that didn’t materialize. Rain did, about 9:30. But before that, it was epic. Branson P. suggested with the two rare warblers at Chico Basin early this morning that today might be a fallout day. It was for me, 20 miles away. 95 birds banded before I had to close. The last 25 birds were banded under my tarp in a downpour!

Highlights:
FOS Indigo Bunting, SY male
FOS Blue Grosbeak, SY male,
FOS Swainson’s Thrush, Ad

and -
Yellow Warbler, 33
MacGillivray's Warbler 3
Audubon's Yellow-rumped Warbler 5
Wilson’s Warbler, 1 Ad female
Com Yellowthroat 6
Am Goldfinch 8
Dusky Flycatcher, SY
Lazuli Bunting, 3, 1 SY male, 2 Ad female
Lincoln Sparrow 15
Chipping Sparrow 5
Mountain White-crowned Sparrow 1 SY
Lark Sparrow 1, SY