Date: 5/20/19 7:27 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Rumney Louisiana Waterthrush, Canada Warbler
This morning at 9:45, after the heavy overnight rain, bird activity was high.
A Louisiana Waterthrush was singing along the small brook by our meadow edge; it is the third time in my 15 springs here.
Also had a Canada Warbler, several Magnolia Warblers ,male and female, a couple Chestnut-sided and an American Redstart.
A flock of Bluejays flew over; there were about 30, plus more around the yard. They just appeared in numbers this past weekend.
FOY since Saturday: Scarlet Tanager, Baltimore Oriole, White-throated Sparrow, Red-eyed Vireo, the warblers, Veery, Yellow-rump Warbler, Song Sparrow
(Only been back in-state for 10 days)

One local rain report from a friend in Dorchester was 6 inches, after a thunderstorm system lasted over 2 hours.

John R Williams
Rumney