Date: 5/19/19 9:40 pm
From: stewar2090 <stewar2090...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] El Paso county Bird ID assistance request
Bill,
This is a female Summer Tanager. Note the huge pale bill. One has been seen there for probably the better part of a week now.
Best,Tyler StewartColorado Springs El Paso Co

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...> Date: 5/20/19 12:02 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <bill_kosar...> Cc: Colorado Birds <cobirds...> Subject: Re: [cobirds] El Paso county Bird ID assistance request
Yikes, that beak looks really thick for a yellow throat,,,I’ll look forward to reading the wisdom of others...Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county

Sent from my iPhone
On May 19, 2019, at 9:56 PM, kickback <bill_kosar...> wrote:

I saw this bird today at Fountain Creek Nature Center. I think it is a female common Yellowthroat but I am not sure of this ID. Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/1Z7A9159_cr.jpg

Thanks
Bill KosarColorado <springsbill_kosar...>

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<0dc09081-7e3a-4a38-be52-2d4496719c06...>