Date: 5/19/19 9:24 pm
From: David Wade <davespeedbump...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mourning Warbler - Fort Collins
This afternoon I went looking for the Vaux's Swift Nick K reported
yesterday. I struck out on the swift but was delightfully surprised to find
a male Mourning Warbler. It was low to the ground of the a cattail marsh at
the western end of Lee Martinez Park. I saw it from the concrete path of
the Poudre Trail right where a small stream crosses underneath the trail.
True to their nature, it was skulky. I saw it for only a few seconds and
searched fruitlessly afterwards for over an hour.

David Wade
Fort Collins, CO