Date: 5/19/19 8:00 pm
From: 'Phil Brown' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] weekend warblers and more, southwestern NH
As others have reported, the past few days have brought excellent diversity including some of the more prized warblers. A few highlights from days in the field, Friday through Sunday, below:
5/17 - MacDowell Reservoir, Peterborough with Chad Witko:58 species, 12 warbler species. Wilson's Warbler, Willow Flycatcher, Least Sandpiper, Swainson's Thrush
5/17 - Deering Wildlife Sanctuary leading UNH Coverts field trip49 species, 15 warbler species
5/19 - Ponemah Bog Wildlife Sanctuary leading NHA field trip48 species, 17 warbler species including Tennessee (2), Cape May (2), Bay-breasted (4 in a flock), Prairie, Blackpoll.

22 species of warblers today between my yard, neighborhood and Ponemah Bog all this morning.
Other weekend sightings around my backyard included Bay-breasted Warbler (2), Swainson's Thrush, Eastern Wood-Pewee.Red-eyed Vireos seemed to show up on Friday and have been increasing in number since then.
Phil BrownHancock, NH