Date: 5/19/19 1:28 pm
From: Paula Hansley <redstart.paula...>
Subject: [cobirds] Western tanagers+++
CObirders,

I, too, have had a small flock of seven male and female Western tanagers
visiting my suet feeders during this wet, cool weather! I can identify
both individual male and female tanagers. They are feeding continuously
all day long.

Along with my usual feeder birds, the tanagers have been accompanied by a
pair of Lazuli buntings, many (~12) chipping sparrows, a black-headed
grosbeak, and a Virginia’s Warbler, all eating seed and(or) feeding on bugs
in my trees.

Paula Hansley
Louisville