Date: 5/16/19 10:35 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ashworth Park birds this morning
I checked Ashworth Park in Des Moines over my lunch this morning. The previously reported Hooded Warbler is still around and singing as if its on territory. Other FOY's for me included Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Philadelphia Vireo, and Eastern Wood-Pewee. Overall migrant numbers were rather low.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes
NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856