Date: 5/16/19 4:49 am
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Willet-Allegheny County
There's currently a Willet actively feeding on mudflat Brunot's Island Ohio River Between Westhall Street & Doerr Street. Birder Friend Scott Kinzey Yesterday messaged me about 4pm saying that there was a large shorebird on the mudflat that he thought was a yellowlegs but only had binoculars with him on his bike ride. This is May 16th. This is a late date for this species of shorebird through are area. I have grainy pictures but saw this bird fly. Good Luck to all those who chase this bird if you need it for a lifer or county bird. Scope is required.
Matthew JuskowichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!