Date: 5/15/19 7:31 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Local RBA Seaside Lazuli Bunting
I'm at Neawaunna Mill Ponds,Alder Mill Road and heard a Lazuli sing at 7:22
this evening while standing at the chain gate where pavement ends. I have
been here at least twenty minutes. Walked to the (historic)Black-throated
Sparrow spot and back without hearing the Lazuli earlier.
Big flock of American Goldfinches, 30 at least. Quite the novelty for a
flatlander like me. Also bigger numbers of Cedar Waxwings than l'm seeing
around Portland just now. Two Yellow Warblers, probably a fixture here but
a novelty in the rut l frequent.
Two Western Gulls harrassing a juvenile Bald Eagle, who seemed to be
taking them very seriously and beating a hasty retreat. Lars

Join us on Facebook!