Date: 5/15/19 1:53 pm
From: Randy Siebert <rlsiebert52...>
Subject: [cobirds] Black-billed Cuckoo, Carizzo Picnic Ground, Baca County
Today, 5/15, just past noon, I saw and photographed a Black-billed Cuckoo right at the creek crossing as you come down the hill from the picnic area. It was in viny shrubs just right of the steps going up the West Bank from the creek. It moved into the willlows along the creek just south of the crossing.
Just after I saw it and got photos it began to rain. The rain continued quite heavy at times for nearly 30 minutes. I did hear it call once during this time.

My eBird list has photos. Copy/paste of list link is not working on my phone.

Not sure where it was going or why it was there!

Randy Siebert
Lafayette