Date: 5/15/19 12:27 pm
From: Matthew Brown <mattbrownbirds...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: White-eyed Vireo, Blue Haven Road, Patagonia 5/15/19
This morning, May 15, 2019, at 10:30, I found a singing WHITE-EYED VIREO
along Blue Haven Road about .4 miles past the cattle guard by the Paton
Center for Hummingbirds. This is just past the streamside "Cut-bank" where
the road widens to allow parking on the right side. Seen well a few times,
the presumed male was working both sides of the road from about 10-20 feet
up in small trees, singing and fussing frequently. I left a small cairn on
the stream side of the road. He was still around an hour later when I
passed by again. Audio obtained.

Matt Brown
The Patagonia Birding & Butterfly Co.
520-604-6300
<mattbrownbirds...>
lifebirds.com

"Birds sing in The West, birds sing in The East; all one has to do is
listen."
--Lord Varys