Date: 5/15/19 11:58 am
From: Sebastian Jones <sebastianojones...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brookline Bird Club McLaughlin Woods Walk, 5/15
Hi Massbirders,
A group of 14 of us birded McLaughlin Woods
<https://ebird.org/hotspot/L897808> in Boston this morning, and after the
official walk ended several of us continued combing through the spot for
another hour or so. We ended up with 41 species, highlights of which
included 2 Cape May Warblers, one especially stealthy and uncooperative
Lincoln's Sparrow and a number of other migratory birds (11 warbler
species). Full checklist below.

For those on the walk this morning who'd like to join the shared eBird
checklist, click this link
<https://ebird.org/shared?subID=UzU2MzAyODI4&s=t> (if
that doesn't work for some reason, just shoot me an email).

Walks will continue weekly throughout May, Wednesdays at 7:30 am. More info
about the next walk on May 22 can be found here
<https://www.brooklinebirdclub.org/tripevent/mclaughlin-woods-migrants-boston-4/>.
We'll meet at the bleachers next to the lower baseball field, per usual.
The spot is accessible by T (a short walk from the Jackson Square stop on
the Orange Line) and there's usually ample parking along Fisher and Parker
Hill Avenues. This customized google map
<https://tinyurl.com/McLaughlinWoods> has more information on the location
of our meeting spot, how to walk over from the T, and where parking is
usually available.

Best,
Sebastian Jones
Jamaica Plain, MA