Date: 5/15/19 11:47 am
From: Joe Jungers <lotusjungers...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-throated Blue Warbler
Spring is finally making its way to NW Iowa. A nice group of warblers arrived during the night and with them I found a female Black-throated Blue Warbler. I checked again right before I came in for lunch and she was still in the same general area. That’s a new bird for our yard and a new county bird for me.

Joe Jungers
Sioux County