Date: 5/15/19 10:38 am
From: William Pelletier via Groups.Io <wrpelletier=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Even more at Gilroy Ponds
All,
Kitty & I decided to check Gilroy wastewater treatment plant again this morning. We could only find one single WHITE-FACED IBIS of the 18/19 that have been here the last couple days. We did find a nesting pair  of VIRGINIA RAIL in the same pond where we found the Ibis on Monday. Carrying nesting material and vocalizations.
We also found WOOD DUCK on the wood bridgeway in the front pond as we pulled in. 2 SPOTTED SANDPIPER were flying about in that same pond. We also heard a RING-NECKED PHEASANT and then managed photos of a male on the levee. LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE have been avoiding us lately, but we got great views today.

Good luck,Bill & Kitty