Date: 5/15/19 9:49 am
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Ozark Natural Science Center - wintering home of the Northern Saw-whet Owl, is offering a Family Camp this June

This email is about ONSC – the Ozark Natural ScienceCenter.  Some of you were there withMitchell Pruitt, searching for Saw-whet Owls. But most people know only a little bit about our amazing wildsurroundings, or the work we are doing connecting people, school children inparticular, with nature.

Well, this June a two-day family camp is being offered,‘Flying into Summer with ONSC’.  Learnabout the flyers of the Ozarks – birds, bats, bees and butterflies.  Here’s the link: https://www.onsc.us/events-1/flying-into-summer-with-onsc

I would like our state naturalists to know more aboutONSC.  Even if you are aware of us, you may not be aware of how reallyvaluable our contribution is to both conservation and education.  My wishis that some of you will take advantage of this ONSC family camp experience toreally find out about the science center. There is so much I could tell you – but how much better to see it foryourself at first hand.
Happy birding!Joanie

Join us on Facebook!