Date: 5/15/19 9:32 am
From: Deb Hale <debhale72...>
Subject: Blue Grosbeaks and TN Warblers - North Schoolhouse
For the past two days, I've been hearing BLUE GROSBEAKS and TENNESSEE
WARBLERS singing at North Schoolhouse Ridge Battlefield.

Also, today I got to see another BLACKPOLL warbler, low in a black locust
after chasing off a red-winged blackbird.

And the male cardinal that I decided to put bins on turned out to be a
SCARLET TANAGER, low in an open branch of box elder.

Driving back to 340, there was a raptor on the telephone wire with a long
white belly and long tail: a NORTHERN HARRIER hanging out over the marshy
grassland.

LUSH!

Deb Hale
Harpers Ferry