Date: 5/15/19 9:00 am
From: Doug & Nina Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] (not an observation) Birding help needed for Des Moines event
Polk County Conservation Board is planning a grand reopening at Easter Lake
on Sunday, June 23rd. They have asked if Iowa Audubon or *any* birders
might be willing to talk about bird watching, the type of birds that may be
found using the lake area, and having spotting scopes available for the
public to use. The event is from 1-5 PM and will take place on the north
shoreline. Easter Lake is in the southeast part of Des Moines.

If you might be willing to help out with the request above (sent to me a
couple of times), please contact Patti Petersen Keys directly at the
following email: *<Patrice.Petersen-Keys...>
<Patrice.Petersen-Keys...>*.

I will be on a Pacific Northwest bird photography trip for much of June and
am not sure I'll be back by the 23rd. If I am, I will try to help out with
this event, but Patti would really like to have some better assurance of
birding volunteers.

Doug Harr

Ogden, IA