Date: 5/15/19 8:16 am
From: Rita Goranson <ritag...>
Subject: [ia-bird] warblers
Finally we are getting some warblers up this way. Between yesterday and
today there were twenty species of warblers at Parker's Woods. Only one or
two of each but a good variety which included Cape May, Blackburnian,
Canada, Black poll, Golden-winged, Mourning (at my house), etc, etc. We
hadn't had much for Red-eyed Vireos and suddenly they are everywhere.

Rita Goranson

Mason City, Iowa