Date: 5/15/19 7:45 am
From: Rick Borchelt <rborchelt...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Old Legislative Rd Henslow's sparrows
Golden-winged Warbler is a specialty of this area, and I have had Cerulean
in the past at the top of the next hill (where you will see a lot of dumped
garbage and a clearing; to your right is a yellow gate with a nice, albeit
short trail through mature canopy). For butterfliers, this little stretch
offers Indian Skippers and Appalachian Tiger Swallowtails around the dame's
rocket that should currently be in bloom.

--
Rick Borchelt
College Park, MD

http://leplog.wordpress.com