Date: 5/15/19 5:14 am
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: KOS Spring Meeting List by county
I have compiled the county by county breakdown of what was seen at the
spring KOS meeting this past weekend. The link is posted below. We are
currently at 159 species.

There are two orphan species that were called out at the compilation on
Sunday that don't show up on the big checklists. If you called out Mallard or
Least Bittern, please drop me an email so I can assign them to their proper
county. If not, they will be removed from the master list.

http://ksbirds.org/kos/2019_Spring_Meeting_List_by_county.htm

Thank you!
Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to