Date: 5/15/19 4:01 am
From: Blake Ketchum <podzol...>
Subject: Re: Tadpole Rd property owners
Has anyone reached out to them face-to-face? I used to live about block
from the owners of the spring-fed area to the Tussey side of the road,
overlooking the wetland. The seemed like an active, bright young couple,
busy with their family and projects.

Sorry if I don't know all the back-history of exchanges with them.

Blake

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:25 AM Lee, Jen <jal21...> wrote:

> With additional great species dropping into this area Tuesday birder
> activity is picking up again.
> Property owners have not been happy. Please do everything you can to
> respect their land/access.
>
> SUGGESTION: meet up with folks at the gravel lot across from church on 45
> then carpool over to view so there are less vehicles where there is only
> space for 1-2 anyway without starting to block things up.
>
> I'd hate to see 'no tresspassing' signs go up!
>
> Jen Lee

Join us on Facebook!