Date: 5/14/19 6:44 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Late Blue Jay report- Curry
I recently received the Storm Petrel, the Kalmiopsis Audubon newsletter,
and in the bird notes section I noticed that a BLUE JAY was spotted at the
Alice Pfand feeder in Port Orford on 23 Feb. Not sure how long it stayed
around but she reported to Jim Rogers that it had returned on 21 Apr. This
would be the 5th Curry record now (only 2 in Coos). This is a rare species
on the south coast so I thought I would share report although it is dated-
kinda like in the “good old days” before cell phones when you would read
about it in Oregon Birds months later and think shoot I was nearby too bad
I didn’t hear sooner... 😆

Merry migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay