Date: 5/14/19 4:31 pm
From: <philliplc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: major passerine flight Immonen Rd clear cut
When I experienced this flight on May 9 (~1500 migrant passerines
passing in 2 hours) I was unaware that DougRobinson had seen a
concentration of 10000+ warblers, mostly Y-rump and Orange-crowned, in
about 2 hourspassing Finley NWR April 25. Just happened to noticehis
ebird report by chance today. Thought it was worthmentioning since it
would have been an amazing eventand it hadn't been previously noted on
OBOL.

Phil