Date: 5/14/19 2:37 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: Warblers @ Harrisburg former state hospital - Dauphin County
Thanks for sharing such a detailed log of your sightings! So much more personal,than eBird!

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

Join us on Facebook!