Date: 5/14/19 1:06 pm
From: Tammy Eustis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] birds on film: trying to find more DVD copies of Opposable Chums
Hi, All!
At the recommendation of some fellow birders, I got a copy of Opposable
Chums - the film about the World Series of Birding - on DVD. Had to get
it through eBay, and after enjoying it immensely, I donated it to my
library. Now my patrons are catching on to it, and would like to get DVD
copies for themselves.
However, it seems to be very difficult to track down (in large numbers,
at reasonable prices). Unfortunately, Jason Kessler's webpage
(BoulderOaks Films) is now defunct.
Any suggestions as to where people could purchase copies? I know it's
available via streaming on Amazon, but this is a DVD crowd. (If you
haven't seen the film yourself and do streaming, definitely check it
out!)
Figured it wouldn't hurt to shake down the brains of those in the
birding community.
Thanks so much!

:-)

Tammy Eustis, Chester (and Killingworth Library)