Date: 5/14/19 11:36 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ashworth Park birds this morning
I went out once the showers let up, and while there were a few small flocks of migrants around, diversity was pretty limited. Best birds seen at Ashworth Park in Des Moines this morning included a Golden-winged Warbler and 2 sharp looking Bay-breasted Warblers. I was unable to relocate the Hooded Warbler from yesterday, but it was acting territorial yesterday and could still be around.

Tennessee and Blackpoll Warblers are still remarkably absent around here....at least where Ive been birding.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes
NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856