Date: 5/14/19 11:06 am
From: Johnson, Alyssa <ajohnson...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Audubon Tour of Howland's Island
Good afternoon-

We had so much interest in the AM tour on Howland's Island, that we are offering an afternoon tour as well. H.I. is in the NYSDEC Northern Montezuma Wildlife Management Area. Please see details below.

Saturday, May 25th, 1:00pm-3:30pm
Howland's Island Van Tour
Spring songbird migration and breeding season is underway so join us for an early morning tour behind the locked gates of Howland's Island. We'll drive onto the island and make stops along the way listening and looking for migrants like the Warbling Vireo, Scarlet Tanager, and nearly two dozen Warbler species. We'll also highlight the 10,000 year cultural and natural history of this unique island habitat. PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Binoculars and bird guides will be provided. Fee: $8/child; $15/adult. Space is limited for all programs and registration is required.
Please e-mail: <montezuma...> or call 315-365-3588 to reserve your spot. Please plan to meet at the Montezuma Audubon Center by 12:45pm.

Thank you!

--
Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator