Date: 5/14/19 9:24 am
From: Ulrike G <ulrikedg...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lots of warblers in Johnston
I made a quick run to Lew Clarkson park in Johnston this morning, arriving
just as the rain stopped and staying about 20 minutes. It was a Warbler
Palooza. Tiny birds were crossing the power line clearing at a rate of at
least 12 per minute.

Unfortunately, they weren't landing where I could see them (deeper in,
rather than just on the edge), and the only birds I could identify were the
ones in the bushes: Common Yellowthroat, Yellow, and my FOY Wilson's. There
were also some larger song birds and flycatchers.

--
Ulrike via mobile
Polk County