Date: 5/14/19 9:23 am
From: Zachary Millen <zjmillen...>
Subject: Re: PAMC Report - Crawford, Erie, Lawrence, Butler, Allegheny & Washington Counties
I've been a member of the listserv through several emails since about 2005,
years before using social media/Flickr or eBird. Today I use eBird heavily,
enjoy Instagram for posting photos, and my Flickr is dead. To be fair, my
use of the listserv really hasn't changed at all. I scan posts for that
which interests me, and email when I have information on a "quality" bird,
typically that which is chaseable. Otherwise, pretty quiet except to chime
in on the occasional discussion! In my opinion, the listserv will continue
to have it's rightful place in Pennsylvania birding, and I encourage
non-listserv users to get involved. Also, to non-eBird users your county
compilers thank you for posting!

Zach Millen

Join us on Facebook!