Date: 5/13/19 5:33 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

May 13, 2019

We finally got a good movement of flycatchers including the first pewees of the year. Still large numbers of tanagers around, plenty of Wilson’s Warblers and Townsend’s. There were lots of vireos today including a candidate Plumbeous and a remarkably dull Cassin’s. Nothing special otherwise in the way of movement, but my sense is that HQ has the heaviest count of warblers, vireos, flycatchers and other small nibblers this season so far.

Gopher snake slithered across the lawn, ignored by the ground squirrels.

MI: 2 at HQ and they have moved up from the pond to the deck, sigh.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS: