Date: 5/13/19 1:10 pm
From: MICKY KOMARA via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Putting in a good word for Hammo park officials
I've been meaning to post this for a while. And now is a good time now that there is rail action (thanks to Russ Smiley). A while back I called park officials twice to suggest they place five flat stepping stones along the muddy path leading to the bird blind located at the bottom of the Nature Center grassy parking lot. It was getting to be a big, and a bit dangerous, muddy mess. Park officials decided instead to build a beautiful wooden handicap-accessible walkway over the mud for us birders, which is now under construction. Thank you, Hammonasset park officials! We birders greatly appreciate it. :)