Date: 5/13/19 8:31 am
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] LIS Blue Plan
Dear Birders:
The draft Long Island Sound Blue Plan is now available and open for public comment until June 21st. We (COA, Connecticut Audubon, Audubon Connecticut and others) have already provided a lot of input into ecologically significant areas, but I am sure there are some areas that may have been missed. For more information on upcoming public meetings and how to provide input, please see:

https://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2705&q=574290&deepNav_GID=1635

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director, The Connecticut Audubon Society

314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>