Date: 5/13/19 3:37 am
From: Donna Lorello via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Orioles & Grosbeaks
My yard has been hopping with birds. I recorded a one day high species
count logging 40 different species on Saturday. What has had me amazed
we’re all the orioles and catbirds making for constant traffic at the
various feeding stations. I watched and counted 10 individual catbirds (all
birds in sight at one time) and at least six Baltimore Orioles. I think I
had a young male Orchard Oriole yesterday as a female I had confirmed on
Saturday. They have cleaned out the suet feeders, oranges and jelly cups.
My grosbeaks (of which I previously had about 8 individuals) seem to have
moved on.

Donna Lorello
Branford